Friday, July 30, 2010
Day #11: Sooner Designs Feature....
Today I am featuring Kristina from Sooner Designs. She an excellent etsy artist and I am pleased to feature her.
1. What inspires you?
I love the classics that never go out of style (pearls, lace, black); vibrant items that fill you with energy; & just enough trendy things to keep you on the lookout for the next big thing. These are the sort of things that inspire me.
2. How long how you been an artist?
I've always loved crafting & can remember having craft days with my friends as early as elementary school.
3. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what three things would you need?
My family; my cell phone (it has my Bible, books, email, music, & tons of games on it!); & my craft supplies.
4. What is your favorite kind of desert?
I'm not really big on sweets, but I do like Christmas fudge.
5. What is your favorite movie and why?
I can't pick just one, but it's probably a toss up between "Dave" & the "Harry Potter" series.
6. If you could see one dream fulfilled, what would it be?
I'd love to encourage other Christians to share their faith through their shops.
7. What words of encouragment do you have for fellow artists?
Have fun! If you love what you do, it shows in your work.
8. Where can we find you? Give us your links
Thanks to Sooner Design for taking the time to share with us.