Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day #6: The BIG review...



Today, Virtue Knits was featured on a satellite radio show called, "Nappturalite radio". This radio show is all about women with curly, kinky or tightly curled hair who have decided to embrace this hair type. I have many designs that work perfectly for this hair type. Anyway I have decided to grow my hair out in this way and I was able to get in contact with Nappturalite radio through facebook. I sent the two hosts of the show and web tv show, my product. I received a wonderful review. Jaye said, "I love it....I would give her a 10...She's serious about her product..." The other host, Dawn says, "The products are so cute and they can be worn all year around...They are quality handmade."

I am thrilled to get some exposure to new fans. If you would like you can take a look at the reviews. I have included the links below:


http://apps.facebook.com/nappymuse/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nappturalite

***Next week I will be featuring an etsy seller a day...Take a moment to look at what some other great artists are doing.... Tomorrow I will be featuring... Arona Designs....

10 comments:

  1. Awesome, this sounds nice! I have kinky, nappy, thick hair. Love it, but can be time-consuming (only when I get lazy ;))! Great blog, happy to meet another Etsian! BE the LIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here...post a picture of your hair when if you get a chance and would like too...I would love to see a fellow natural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome congratulations!!...*

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! I discovered nappturality 7 years ago, I grew out my relaxed hair and never went back :)
    btw i love your blogs, they are easy to read and short !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much...I really like to keep them short, sweet and to the point...glad you all like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited to check out the artists that you feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much...We have some wonderful artists lined up....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! That's so wonderful! May you have continued success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's wonderful and you're down with THE QUEENS OF NATURAL BEAUTY.
    I Love the natural look and proud of texture my hair because it's part of me. Love the new look and celebrate the essences of life.

    ReplyDelete